I understand that (perhaps in their hurry to refill orders) at least one batch of Shadow 3's was shipped with incorrect firmware.  The problem was with the silverware!

Or perhaps not...

Since Barry Kennedy got the first run of the Shadow 3's..and they are here at the show..and the Sombra boys are with them, things look pretty firm. :-)

If you haven't ordered any, don't fret about the rest of us...we manage to work through it all, firm or infirm :-)

In any case, as I mentioned before, this ain't the end of the Shadow series and you can bet that as things are uncovered, the Sombra team and all of US will be better off for it.  They are all about continuing innovation.  Copy cats will pop out to try to get some of the sugar from the Shadow developments but they'll likely always be a two steps behind this RX.

Firm or infirm, the Shadow is coming ;-)
Lets help our suppliers succeed, if you have constructive information that will help Aroosh and his partners improve the Shadow, make sure you contact them directly, it will speed up improvements and order fulfillment too :-)
Gordy
Wish you were here!