Kennedy Composites spent another day of non stop sales today!

I think the Blaster DLG order sheet is up to 63 on the list as of 5pm tonite.  AVA's flew out of the booth again today at the incredible show price of $600!  Organics were hot too...and the one thing that wasn't blue was the emotions of pilots walking away with their new Volz Digital Micro Maxx servos.

Still the star of the entire show is the Shadow 3.  I don't think I saw anyone buying just one.  Most buy the Shadow/Programmer combo for $90 and a spare Shadow for $80.

Its becoming an inside joke as to whether you have a shadow in your pocket or are you just happy ...:-)

I didn't mention the models on display, there is a 1/2 scale Gee Bee Z that is just breathtaking and jets that are indescribable. Sailplanes in the show competition include some very unique ships.  Dave Cobin has a very sweet Legionaire, and Tom Scully has a "Big Bird Extreme" (I hope I remember its name correctly)
Its a 3m Bird of time, but with flaps and ailerons.  All of the sailplanes are meticulously built and covered.

Tons and tons of foam!!!! In the form of electrics.  But a real standout in my heart is the new 2m from Hitec.  In electric or pure sailplane (aileron,rudder,elevator, flaps could be added but silly)  It has a very scale appearance with curved tips and elliptical planform, the fuse is gorgeous.  the wing panels plug into the fuse a lot like a Kmart foam glider, but with joiners All of the wire routes are in and the servo bays even have molded EPP servo linkage covers!

This thing really looks sweet and could be the new 'club' trainer option or just a really fun foam TD or Slope or electric winner.  Might even be a fun Sp400 TD class comp plane for upper level thermal guys who want to 'participate' in their club's more serious electric TD comps...instead of worrying about handicaps to even the field.  I LIKE IT :-)

Eat your hearts out cuz there are tons of deals on hardware, batteries servo extentions and leads, connectors...well just about everything.

Wish you were here!
Gordy