ICON with both the F3J and F3B wings, full complement of servos (Multiplex MCv2
and BB-3 on the fuse/J wing, JR digitals (3421 on flaps, 368 on ailerons) on the
B wing), 4 cell 1300 mah pack (cycled to 1390 this winter), ballast set, and a
set of custom, tape on skegs (nose and under flaps). I am not certain just
which Multiplex servos are on the J wing, but I believe they are all MCv2 (the
builder always used top drawer equipment). I can verify if it is important to
you. Add your receiver and go fly. Color scheme is yellow fuse/tops, black
bottoms, with custom red/black top tip art. Pictures are available to
interested parties. This plane has never been hurt, and flies really nice.
Once again, too many planes, too little time. I can supply the programming for
a Stylus to your memory card, if you have one. Price for the package is $2800
plus shipping. I will accept a money order or paypal (but it will cost you an
additional $90 for their fees). Price is firm on this package (by my estimate
you would be looking at $3500+, plus months and months in line to get a new
ICON, much less one with both wings). Please contact me offline.

Jim Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(916) 984-5123