Less than 6 weeks remain until the Wilson Lake KS LSF Achievement Weekend.  I’ve had a large number of inquiries about the event, but the current sign-up list is surprisingly small.  This will be the perfect weekend for those of us in the Midwest to get our 2, 4, and 8-hour slope flights to add to or complete our LSF Level 3, 4, or 5.  We have a contingent plan if the wind doesn’t blow, and that would be thermal contests.  The goal is to have at least 20 pilots so the Level 4 and 5 pilots can gain valuable points.  The thermal tasks will be multiple during the weekend so we can maximize points gain.  Those who complete their Level 4 and 5 tasks will be honored at the Saturday night banquet.  There is a local PO to date your application mailing so those finishing one level can get started on the next level.  All in all, it looks to be a great time.

We are limiting entry to one person per frequency.  So far, the available frequencies are everything except 12 and 45.  I’d really like to see this weekend come off as a success but we have to have at least 20 pilots to make it work.  That said, any current Level 5 pilot gets free entry, all others, $20 for the entire weekend of slope and/or thermal contest flying.  Banquet tickets are $10.

The weekend will be inexpensive as lodging is available for as little as $25 a night.  The town of Lucas is a quaint small Midwestern town and they enjoy and appreciate having modelers in their town.

For further info, contact me at the following address:

George Voss

1403 Lincolnshire Rd

OKC OK  73159

[EMAIL PROTECTED]