Title: Message
I wish everyone would back off on Tuan Le's complaints.  Are they out of order for what has happened to him?  Not in my book.

I have personal experience on 2 orders from him, and personally know of 5 other orders, that were treated similarly.  The orders never showed up when he said, and emails & phones suddenly went silent.

As a vendor, customer expectations on delivery time are set entirely by Barry.  From my experience he likes to pass on the rosiest of scenarios to his customers (me included).

I too, believe Barry is an honest business person, but I wish he would manage customer expections better.  All it takes is a phone call or email saying
"Hi there.  I promised I'd ship your plane on XX date.  Well, YY happened, and I now expect to ship your plane on ZZ date.  Sorry for the delays.  Just want you to be informed on recent events".
I wish Barry the best in his business, as well as Tuan the best with his order.

Regards to all,

Jon Stone