> At 02:11 PM 4/9/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >I am just curious whether
> >anyone has a clue what the numbers where running in 1958?

My first AMA number was 20511 in about 1957.  Later as a Contest Director my
number was 2054.  In the years of high taxes and great write-offs I obtained
L96 - it reads the same regardless of direction.

Jim Porter
Johnston Iowa USA

"The airplane stays up because it doesn't have the time to fall."
     Orville Wright