To: "Ed Jett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] PCM failsafe - which position?

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 10:16:38AM -0500, Ed Jett wrote:

| My question. I only have a couple PCM receivers and currently do not
| enable Fail Safe. But, assuming I wanted to enable and choose to go to
| "preset". How do you test that? Turn of the Tx and watch the plane? Must
| be several mistakes high to do this I suspect.

Couldn't you do it with the plane on the ground? :)

Another test would be to retract the antenna and walk away with the
plane until the failsafe enables.  Or turn on another transmitter on
the same frequency.

--
Doug McLaren, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable. --Plato