I made these storage boxes a few years back and they are still like new and work great for storaging and transporting to and from flying.
The Windsong box (red) took one whole sheet of coroplast to make, but there is a lot of room for the plane and wingrods. The Camano box (blue) took a little less to make but along the same plans just scaled it down to fit. The coroplast only cost about $8 for a 4 x 8 foot sheet. I found it at a local sign making shop.
If anyone would like a copy of the plan sheet and some pic's please let me know.

Mark