I donated $250, Gordy, did you have to skim a little off the top to pay off the Vet bill?  8-)

Help bring JoJo to Nats, it will be fun to meet him personally, fly everything that we can, and share the Nats experience with him.  His perspective, photography and write up of it will be an interesting point of view when it is all said and done.  If you haven't seen his web site before he is quite the photographer, and writes English very well for it not being his native language.

http://www.workflow.as/jogrini/diary/index.htm

Got a bunch of donations of up to $200!  But its a long walk for a small guy from Norway to hang for a week in Muncie Indiana!

Send your donations (no food products please :-) to:

Gordy Stahl
9303 LeBeau Ct
Louisville Ky 40299
502 727 9595 cell

Suppliers have even stepped up with gear ...to name a few:

Hitec
JR
Kennedy Composites
Volz

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net