Mr. Chan,
    Your statement:
"What math? All statistians pull numbers out of the air. A liitle more
scienticfic than dart throwing!",
paints ALL statisticians with much too broad a brush.   Statistics is but a
very applied branch of the queen of sciences, mathematics.  And we all know
how scientific mathematics and mathematicians are.
        Jim Deck, retired statistician who believes "LSF" could also stand
for "Let's Scientifically Fly" <obligatory soaring reference for this forum>
(BTW, "Let's Spell First" also crossed my mind)