From:   Jo Grini [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Tuesday, 12 April 2005 7:37 AM
To:     soaring@airage.com
Subject:        Re: [RCSE] "Its not too late to donate to the Bring JoJo to the
NATS fund!"

I cant wait to go! I am VERY happy to see that both those I know and
strangely enough people I dont know (yet) wants to have a piece of me at
the
Nats.
Hope I can return some favours sometime!

Got some good landings and comp. points for my LSF this weekend and took
some wood (or actually crystal...)

Oh BTW I am AMA member 826899... Dont think there are so many numbers after
me yet ;-)

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo in Norway
www.grini.no

> Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:26:23 -0500
> From: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: soaring@airage.com
> Subject: Re: [RCSE] "Its not too late to donate to the Bring JoJo to
>  the NATS fund!"
>
> --=====================_190376546==_.ALT
>
> I donated $250, Gordy, did you have to skim a little off the top to pay
> off
> the Vet bill?  8-)
>
> Help bring JoJo to Nats, it will be fun to meet him personally, fly
> everything that we can, and share the Nats experience with him.  His
> perspective, photography and write up of it will be an interesting point
> of
> view when it is all said and done.  If you haven't seen his web site
> before
> he is quite the photographer, and writes English very well for it not
> being
> his native language.
>
> http://www.workflow.as/jogrini/diary/index.htm
>

> At 01:15 PM 4/11/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>Got a bunch of donations of up to $200!  But its a long walk for a small
>>guy from Norway to hang for a week in Muncie Indiana!
>>
>>Send your donations (no food products please :-) to:
>>
>>Gordy Stahl
>>9303 LeBeau Ct
>>Louisville Ky 40299
>>502 727 9595 cell
>>
>>Suppliers have even stepped up with gear ...to name a few:
>>
>>Hitec
>>JR
>>Kennedy Composites
>>Volz
>>

> Jim
> Downers Grove, IL
> Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
> AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format