Today, my plane fell from the tree. It had been in that tree since August.

It survived 40MPH winds; several blizzards and a couple heavy rains. The
Receiver and Servos survived fine. The speed control appears to be fine also
but the motor and gear box haven't yet been found so I haven't tested it
yet.

Surprisingly, the LiPoly battery seems to fine! It's holding firm at 3.75v
per cell. But I've not put a real load on it yet so I'll find out them. But
I'm real surprised that it's doing even this good because the battery was
left ON for 8 months!

I did loose my baseloaded shorty antenna. But all and all, I can't complain.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA