For any of the contestents at this years SSJSS Bent Wing Contest in Bakersfield, CA who didn't leave an email address for us to send out the results, here are the final placings:

1.  Mike Reagan:  1836
2.  Jerry Tonnelli:  1833
3.  Don Northern:  1816
4.  Max Whitson:  1767
5.  John Erickson:  1777
6.  Dan Chandler:  1710
7.  Joe Nave:  1708
8.  Scott Marnoch:  1671
9.  John Przybyzewski:  1644
10.  Bob Swet:  1632
11.  Terry Rose:  1491
12.  Hank Schorz:  1434
13.  Ken Moser:  1425
14.  Bill Sanders:  1406
15.  George Gillburg:  1354
16.  Scott Wells:  1317
17.  Amos Kleinsasser:  1243
18.  Harry Rose:  1178
19.  Stan Templeton:  1138
20.  Dick Stutzman:  174

If anyone would like to see a more detailed recap of the contest, go to our club web site, http://www.ssjss.netfirms.com/, and look under contest results. We had a nice little contest and I think most of us enjoyed ourselves. Next year, come and join us.