At 03:54 PM 4/14/2005, you wrote:
I'm seriously considering either  an Evo or a 9303 - opinions?

I like the idea of the variable 'digi' mixers on the evo, and also like the idea of any function to any channel. The synth/scanner function would be awesome, as would the battery management features.
On the down side, I have a feeling that the programming it is a royal pain - pun intended. Mixers being global sounds like a bummer, too.

The 9303 seems to have terrific programming, but lacks all these other things.
Given that the 9's cost about the same - which is ultimately BETTER

Matt

I have never had a JR transmitter that required programming because I gave up on them long before computer radios. I have owned Infinity, Futaba, and Hitec and never really understood the logic behind their programming. I currently fly Evo and find it much easier to program than the asian radios because I understand the logic behind Evo programming. I was never able to program any of the asian radios without a manual in front of me. With the Evo, I only need the manual to refresh my memory when trying something new. Another advantage of the Evo is the superior feel and balance. Only the Infinity approached the Evo feel and balance.

Chuck Anderson