The AMA policy of reusing old AMA #'s just plane sucks!

Is nothing sacred anymore???

It is totally disrespectful to reuse the AMA # of someone who loved
and participated in the early days of this hobby but has since passed
away or is out of the hobby for one reason or another.

Those who take someone else's previously assigned AMA # should burn in
hell. :-)

Because of you I can't get my original AMA #….

Craig Allen
AMA 43759
LSF 111