I am sorry I open this thread up.
I can attest to Barry being a stand up gentleman.
I just spoke with Barry

I offered to help him with the communications side of his business.
He told me that hopefully he can have a list of open orders that he will
send to me to post on my club's website. That way he can worry more
about getting the products out. From that list everyone should be able
to see his/her name and where they stand and eta on shipping. For
security purposes, the list will be just first name and zip code. I will
have the list updated at least once every 2 days, if not more until
Barry gets caught up.

Tuan