Oops, I goofed, I was reall thinking about the 72 stuff and I certainly did not
mean to slight the ham operators. Although some interesting comments were
brougt to the exchange and we all can benefit from that.

I did get a couple of private posts that took me to task for even daring to
comment on a subject like this. As though it might not be appropriate to
comment on a subject like this.,

Hmmm. I wonder how Gordy would feel if he were to be told not to talk about
whatever he wished to.