Boy, see what communitions can do.  Why do some of you just fly off the handle
and trash someone because you don't get instant communitions.  Slow down a
little, it's kinda like flying thermal gliders, slow and easy, espially if your
in a tight turn and going up.

  Jerry Miller, in Texas this week-SOSS
  Medford, OR