When I was assembling my WACO Magic with MH32 airfoil I had that same question. I presented the question to RCSE and received numerous replies which can be seen on the archives. One gentleman in the UK measured two planes with this airfoil and advised me (if I recall correctly) that it was 1 3/4 degrees. Phil Barnes said he sets up his Mantis with about 1/16 inch rise under the front of the pylon. Martin Kopplow did quite a bit of research and confirmed 1 3/4 degrees (positive) was best. That is how I set up the Magic (which will shortly be for sale) which flys beautifully.

Robert Samuels..............St. Louis