From: Loren Blinde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:36 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] DJ Aerotech

I have a good friend, not on RCSE, who ordered a Chrysalis 2M MKII  back in
December.  All he has gotten so far are assurances to be
patient.  Considering the web site has a banner proclaiming "Chrysalis
Electric and MKII Available!", 4 months seems like a stretch for a 2 meter
built up kit.

My friend is relatively new to the hobby, his winter project has become a
summer one at best, and right now I'm feeling a bit sheepish over having
recommended the kit.

Loren

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format