To: "'Hall, Stuart A'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Connecticut sailplane flying is alive and well...

Well, as an original Connecticut Yankee (Stratford), I returned home for a
vist a few months ago only to find the statee so underpriveleged, that there
were only 50 Starbucks in the entire state. Can you imagine that! Where I
currently live (Santa Clarita - Southern Cal) in a small town, there are 20
coffee shops (most are Starbucks) just within 5 miles - Now that's progress!