At 11:04 PM 4/18/2005, Jim Deck wrote:
- I now ALWAYS do a surface "wiggle" before I launch and ask flying buddies
to do the same before they do.

One of the early lessons I learned. Before launch, "exercise" the planes servos. It's sort of like a sprinter getting ready to bolt from the blocks. My planes take on a life of their own. :-)

I have been lucky, the only hi-start problem I have was when I had a reversed elevator. This before I had a programmable radio. Made a real nice rainbow into the ground. Good news it was repaired and flew again.

Another good habit, beginning of day or whenever program is loaded check direction.

Steve Meyer
SOAR