I had one of the worst ever and recently.
We fly in a public park and there is a kiddie playground very near by.

This weekend I was helping one of our newbies with the highstart, holding it while he was getting his ship ready, when one of the guys yells out..

Oh my gosh!  Look at that mom!  Apparently there was a 'desperate  housewife' in very short shorts and a halter top, thin tanned legs and blond hair sunning herself, stretched on the lawn...

She was in the grass out of my vision behind a mini van, and I was stuck holding the highstart!

Ruined my day. :-)

Dang those histarts!
Gordy
Louisville this week