From: Harley Michaelis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:37 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Can I. . .with the 9303??

Guys. . .excuse my simple inquiry, but with all the frustrations I had with
the 8103, I'm reluctant to take the plunge on the 9303. Nevertheless, I must

do something pronto about a brand new Tx and have no time to read extensive
manuals and fuss with elaborate programming.

Would those of you who have the 9303 that has ailerons and elevator on the
right stick and throttle and rudder on the left, please tell me this:

Will it be a simple programming matter to operate the two flaps to full down

on the throttle stick and have elevator compensation? Will the throttle trim

tab then effect both flaps? Can I bypass flipping any switches?

Is it simple to get rudder mixed in with ailerons? Is it easy to program for

Dual Rates on elevator and ailerons?

What kind of running time are you getting on the standard battery pack?

That's all I need to fly the Genie, the LT/S or the Genie Pro. The other
things can come later. I have no time now to deal with them.

have rudder mixed in with ailerons. Question. Will the throttle trim tab
then move both flaps?remain The other stuff can come later.

Would it be a simple and sure programming procedure to do those things???
Also, does the radio allow independent programming for throw and neutrals of

each aileron.of each aileron?

 (1) use the throttle stick to move both flaps to the full down
positioonindependently get each flap to a full down position on the throttle

stick? (2) Would the throttle trim tab be functional to simultaneously
effect up or down movement of both flaps? (2) dial in down elevator
compensation with down flaps?
(3) independently program each aileron for throws and differential? (4) Mix
rudder in with ailerons?

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format