Hard to go wrong with either of those choices.  Have a few people on my
home slope with the Voltij and they love it, bit fussy to build, but certainly
managable.  You should also consider the Airtech products distributed by
Greg Smith at www.slopeflyer.com.

If you are looking for something a bit more well rounded (not a purpose-built
aerobat), you might take a good look at the Hypnosis offered by SoaringUSA:
http://tinyurl.com/9mrnf

Cheers,

Nathan Wooods