In making a minor change to the May issue of RCSD, we inadvertently added two blank pages which in turn totally destroyed the proper positioning of the last several pages.

If you downloaded the May issue between 12:00 midnight Pacific time and 11:00 AM Pacific time, you got this version of the magazine with the obvious errors.

We've just placed a corrected PDF, with the appropriate number of pages in their proper locations, on the server. Please download the corrected version which is now on-line and either trash or recycle (depending on your OS) the original PDF file.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We promise not to let this happen again!

--
B^2                                                  RC Soaring Digest
Bill & Bunny Kuhlman          'the journal for R/C soaring enthusiasts'