On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 03:44:29PM -0500, Stan Myers wrote:
> I have what is supposed to be a regulated 12vDC power supply. I'm
> currently using it with a 12v garden tractor battery to supply power to
> my Triton charger.
>
> Would like to find a place where I can buy a competitively priced gel cell.
>
> Any help out there?

  I second West Marine, living in a marine community where I drive by
two of them on the way home.

  Failing that, I've found good deals at sporting goods stores that
sell automated deer feeders for deer harvesting season -- apparently
the 7Ah sealed lead acid gel cells are popular for those, and they're
typically pretty cheap.  Tractor dealerships also tend to have
competitive prices.

Peter
Melbourne, FL

--