I've cleaning out the garage.

I have a Bowman sonic kit that I bought
about three years ago, it is untouched.
(http://www.bowmanshobbies.com/sonic.html)

First $30 +Shipping  takes it.
(I live in San Diego, Shipping will be commercial UPS rates with no markup)
PayPal preferred.

PLEASE READ:
The first time I offered this Plane I got several responses.
I offered the plane to the first respondent.
I E-Mailed over and over and got no response.
So this time If you take more than 24 hours to respond to my E-Mail I will offer it to person #2
etc...

Paul