Yes!  Unable to open web based pdf files.  Quite frustrating too.  I
believe my firewall is to blame.  I can open pdf files that are sent
via email though.  Actually (if/when motivated), by executing Acrobat
Reader and 'opening' Network Neighborhood, I have been able to
finesse my firewall.  :-)   Regis

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Larry, I am unable to open up the ballot link or the ballot info
link that you refer to. I have tried both links from your e-mail to
to get into the LSF website and they work ok, and I can open other
links, like the 2005 nats info without any problem, but I can't
access the ballot areas for bylaw revisions.

> Any one else have the problem ?
>
> Regards, Dave Corven.
>

> > LSF Members
> >
> > Voting for the proposed changes to the LSF By-Laws is now open
and will
> > remain so until Midnight April 30, 2005.
> >
> > Follow the link at: http://www.silentflight.org/index.html
> >
> > or directly at
> >
> > http://www.silentflight.org/Vote_Bylaws/default.html
> >
> > You can review the changes and print a ballot to be mailed from
this
> > page.  Mailed ballots must be postmarked no later than April 30,
2005.

> > It does not look like LSF will be able to enable web voting this
time so
> > print out the your ballot and vote.
> >

> > RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and
> > "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> > subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only
format with MIME
> > turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and
AOL are