Ok, I've got one.  Last summer I was driving from Vancouver to the east
coast and was passing through Vermont.  At about 730 on a Friday night, I
came across an exit that said "Colchester".  "Hmm", I said to my dog Maddie,
"I know that name".  For whatever reason, I swung my rig into the exit ramp
and tried to decide why I knew the name.  Then it dawned on me...NSP!  What
the ****, I'll see if I can find the shop.  After several mis-directions and
deadend streets (no fun with a 50' rig), I found NSP.  While there didn't
appear to be anyone around, the lights were on and the door was open.  I
stuck my head in and asked if anyone was home.  Caroline came out of her
office carrying a large stack of paper and asked if she could help.  I
explained that I was just passing through and thought I would stop in for a
peek.  She put her papers down and gave me an extensive tour.  We talked
about the change in model business and the problems of moving from a
basement a start up business to a full time / several employee concern.  She
took me up and introduced me to Sal, who was just a brusque in person as he
sometimes appears in his e-mails.  He wasn't happy about something and
shuffling paper and giving tours wasn't high on his list of fun things for
Friday night.

I think the graciousness (sp?) of Caroline and the frustrations of Sal are
what the model business is all about.  It's people trying make a living out
of something they love doing... and sometimes it's long hours and really
weird customers with out of hours curiosity.

Phil in Vancouver