Would anyone in the group know if the JR base loaded whip antenna would work with six meter frequencies?  I’ve got a 9303 but I’ve always been used to using a more compact rubber duck antenna on my transmitters.  I would want to get the JR whip antenna but would want to confirm that it will be compatible with six meters.

Mahalo and aloha to all in the group.

Al Battad – WH6VE

AMA #506981

BTW, does anyone in the group also know how to setup a hotliner on the 9303 (sailplane version).  The manual is kind of vague in this respect and I truly would appreciate some help from the knowledgeable people here in the group.