----- Original Message ----- From: "Darwin N. Barrie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It was announced shortly after they came out and was pretty common knowledge
but secretly kept from the archetectual world.

It wasn't common knowledge to me! Perhaps there is other "common knowledge" I have missed so I'll ask the question;

I own a Futaba 9C transmitter but never use it. This is because you must normally keep the Start, Speed and Butterfly mixes turned off because if you move the aileron or elevator trims with one of those mixes on you will actually be reprogramming the mix rather than moving the trim in the normal flight mode. I have a ten year habit of keeping one or more of those mixes on all of the time so this makes the transmitter unusable for me. So is there a "common knowlege" way around this problem? I guess I could use other mixes for Butterfly but I would quickly run out of mixers if I wanted to do all of the Start and Speed mixes with other mixers as well.

Phil