The IHLGF 2005 Pilot Roster, complete with assigned frequencies, may be found at http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/IHLGF2005.htm

There are a few spots left out of the 90 pilot limit, so if you have been putting off participating in one of the best HLG contests in the world, there is still an opportunity...but don’t wait too long. If you want to be included in the IHLGF 2005, fax the entry form to me at 760-634-0620 and then send in the original entry form together with the appropriate funds.

Be sure to read about the DSL (Discus Style Launch) Clinic on the IHLGF 2005 website. The Clinic is free to all registered pilots, however, it is necessary that you let me know that you want to attend the Clinic. Do so on the registration form or if you have already registered and your name does not have a “Y” under the DSL Clinic column, contact me by direct e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Let me know that you want to attend. Thanks for your continued support of the IHLGF.

Ron Scharck, Registrar