Yup--Toyata Corolla will do it. Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Johns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] What's in a case - my favorite

At 08:36 AM 5/6/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I always travel by car, so my personal favorite may not suit your needs. I have used the Tower Hobbies LXJC66 or it's predecessor for the past 15 years. Yes, they are plastic, but they are tough. Room enough inside for two transmitters (I put 2 Stylus, 2 Vision and 2 Super seven in each). I also use them to store electrical components, motors, and other equipment that a good traveling hobby shop should have.

Well, shoot, that's it! Who would have thought to go to Tower Hobby for a Tx case! They still offer the LXJC66 case for $15 or two for $28. Sounds like a winning buy to me. Thanks, you've solved that problem!

The next time you see the Blue Mercedes station wagon at a contest, stop by and check out the cases. There is also an odd (numerically) Vision that might be wrapped in a towel!

I'd make a similar offer to stop by next time you see an old white beater Toyota Camry at a contest and check out the my Tx cases, but after all this chatter about cars, I had a chat with "She Who Must Be Obeyed" and we might upgrade the 4 wheel department. All the car talk that just went through this list is of no value as I'm looking for something used that will deliver at least 40 mpg. Suggestions anyone?

Cheers

Bill Johns
Colton, WA