OK guys, here's the story:  I need to generate some cash quickly so I'm
selling some of my "reserve" items.  I've priced them very low for quick
sale.  As usual, first come, first served.  All servos are used and work
like they are supposed to.  Most of the micro-mini servos have had the lugs
and plugs cut off so they could be used in a sailplane wing.

Please note that my back has been giving me fits lately.  This means I'm
slow shipping!  If that's an issue, please don't buy anything.  I need
everyone to be patient with shipping.  I'm slow, I'm telling you now, but
you will get your items!

I'd like to sell them in groups if possible and I'd prefer to sell them
direct instead of using Ebay.  Here goes:

8 each 5102 Futaba Precision metal gear micro servos.  These sold on the
street for $65 each.  $30 each or $200 for all 8.

6 Each JR 4131 Ultra Precision servos.  These were what pattern flyers used
before digital servos came out.  These sell for $80 on the street.  $50 each
or $270 for all 8.

2 Hitec HS525 servos.  These sell for $30 each.  $40 for both of them.

2 Futaba 5101 High-speed coreless servos.  These sell for $60 each on the
street.  These were what pattern flyers used before digital servos came out.
$40 each or $70 for both.

2 Multiplex Micro 3BB MG servos.  These have less than a dozen flights on
them.  $30 each.

2 Airtronics 141 servos.  $25 each.

2ea Futaba 3002 Metal gear precision mini servos.  They sell for $65 new.
$40 each or both for $70  These are excellent flap servos.

3ea Hitec 225MG servos.  These also make excellent flap servos.  They sell
new for $30 each.  $75 for all 3 and I'll include a 225 nylon geared servo
or $20 each.

4 micro servos, 1 JR 341, 1 HS85bb, 1 HS85mg and one Airtronics 501.  $60
for all 4

3 Hitec Supreme receiver.  $35 each or all 3 for $90

1 Futaba R127 standard size receiver w/# 50 crystal, $30

2 Futaba R129DP PCM 1024 receivers.  $80 each or $150 for both.

10 standard servos, various models.  $10 each.

AMD 3.7M Ventus.  NIB.  I removed the covering from one wing because I
planned on using Ultracote covering instead of the included Solarfilm.
These sell for $375, $300 + shipping

M&M Glider Tech F-80 foamy.  Missing instructions.  $35

As I find more items, I'll update the list.  TIA