Khan,

I don't know anything about your tranny, but I did find a manual....
www.dankitching.com/jrx347.pdf

I'll leave it up for a couple of days, be sure to save it to your local PC/MAC.

    Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello:
I lost my manual for my JR 347. Is there online manual available or maybe a website with instructions?
Basically, my gliders have 4 servos in the wing and two in the fuse. need to program in 3 different flight modes, plus elevator to flap camber, crow, etc.
thank you in advance, davenport race is fast approaching and i need to dust off the racers
I Khan