Yea for JR and Horizon!  A major reason why I switched  to JR besides 3
year warrantee, great costumer service and products that do what you
expect.
I am fortunate to be a part of OVSS.  Have been there since the very
first one, and expect to do it again this year.
Thank the good Lord for keeping me around.

Mike Remus
LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN
LSF Level 5 #112
Remember; Think small.  Big ideas upset others!