Ahhhh Heck !!
George has always kinda been that way..
8-)

At 01:06 PM 5/10/2005, Stan Myers wrote:
I have just recently dealt with George. I purchased a "Tempest" from him and had him wire up the "electronics" of the plane as well as doing some addition work on the model for me. I found his workmanship paid attention to details.

I just wanted to let you guys/gals out there that I had a very favorable experience in dealing with George.

Stan in Arkansas

Jack Strother Granger, IN LSF V #117 //home.comcast.net/~strotherbj