In a message dated 5/11/2005 12:45:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
How do I disable the gear switch so that it has no efect on the flaps.
Currently  the gear switch turns the flaps on and off, I would prefer
that it had no efect  at all on the left stick. Thanks, first time
programing the 9303
Too little information to comment.

What are you calling the gear switch, the tall two position switch on the upper left and back of radio or you calling g it the two position push button switch?

What receiver channels are your flaps plugged into?

Is dual flap active or inactive?

What mix are you using to activate the flaps?  The various options would be:
1.    y harness to the flaps and plug the other end into the motor (spoiler/flap stick)
2.    Butterfly
3.    Using a nondedicated mix 2 through 6

What is the "Effect" you are talking about.  Does it change the flap movement or simply turn them off or on?

Are you using flight modes?

thanks

Sherman Knight
The Law Offices of Sherman L Knight