Greetings all;
        I am on a quest to see if I can locate either a set of plans or
better yet a complete kit of the early 70's vintage J & J Industries
American Eagle.  I've come close.  I have a source for the fuse plans
however it appears that the wing plans are missing.

        This glider was designed by Dick Sarpolus.  It sported a 99-100"
span and if I recall had the option of building either a small or large
stab.  Mine was covered in transparent orange & white.

        I know a few of you have either had this plane or have heard of it.
I have received some correspondence.  I'm hoping that someone goes into
their inventory of old nostalgia kits, blows the dust off of them and makes
a discovery in my favor.

        Let me know what you find.  Take care and happy flying.

Kurt

PS... Not sure if you call it a mid-life crisis or just wanting to relive my
youth.  I'm kicking myself for letting this one go in an auction for abt $25
over 20 years ago.