Hi Guys,
We had a 'support your friends flying site day" in Lexington Kentucky today.  They put on a fun fly day of soaring for the Park System to promote relations. Turn out was excellent and the lift was moving thru fast but it was big when  you hooked up.

I managed to get my LSF 4 one hour flight done in style!  One hour and 10mins (could have gone further but wanted to put a 10min practice task on the end of it:-).

I ended it with style, about 15 guys witnessing, I brought it in on the zero and put the nose in the landing target hat to cap it with some panache :-)

Hope you all got your LSF papers filled in a little today too!

Hey if "GordySoar" can get this far, anyone can!

Go LSF :-)
Gordy
Loiuisville today, Nashville this week