Very pricy indeed at $89.00 per 20 grams of glue in a kit, which
includes the various accelerators, primers, and modifiers in a handy
plastic tool box.
50 grams (under 2 oz) of glue by itself for $45.00.

Special purpose glue to be sure. But it certainly sounds interesting.
JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com