Interesting... this will be fun.  :-)

Jojo you have a 2 meter? (Besides a sloper) At least you can get 2 days of practice in before the real planes. LOL

Steve

At 01:29 PM 5/17/2005, Jojo wrote:

Sadly I have never tried your US-style winches with braided line so cant comment on all issues. But will during Nats I guess ;-)
Airplane ticket to Nats is ordered...

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
www.grini.no