Hello everyone,

We are two weeks away from the fourth annual Wood Crafters 2005 event and
I'm starting to hyper a bit in anticipation of having a ton of fun flying
woodys with you guys.  This event is for all of us to enjoy and I plan on
putting it on for as long as I am still standing and people still come to
fly their woodys.

Jack Smith and I have tested the winch/retrievers and they are in fine
shape.  Jack has refined the retrievers and they are much quieter and smooth
to operate.  The winches will have 200 lb test tow line, not to heavy for
our woodys and matches our winch's power to prevent line breaks.

Upon Arrival......Please sign the AMA participation forms under the
administration tents before flying and pick up your free raffle
ticket..................  no signee ....  no tickee........

We will open up fun flying and optional competition ( ladder and longest
flight) immediately after the Pilots Welcoming Meeting and the announcement
of the free raffle winners.  We will also have a free raffle at the Friday
Night Dinner (pay at the door), please plan to attend, Jim Porter is our
guest speaker.

Nothing but fun at Wood Crafters 2005.

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com