More
my launch looks like tension ... throw ... get plane flying .. tap tap tap... full pedal and camber out.... reflex... zoom until you can't get anymore height...

OTHERS:

fulll pedal... let the plane come out of the hand... full pedal... full pedal...
some of you reflex... some of you go to no camber.
zoom

it is the full pedal on the rise to the apex that does little.
That's all I am saying John... so when they hit the apex they still full pedal and many break the line there. Many break the line on the way up... the question is what did they get from it?

--
Jeff Steifel