The ESL is a group of clubs with very good RC pilots, they would be a great resource. http://www.flyesl.com/

Steve

At 05:26 PM 5/19/2005, Michael Zusi wrote:
Excuse me if I am not following protocol. I am venturing into a new listserve. I am venturing into r/c flying. I'm a Navy pilot. Fly privately, am a tow pilot and have soloed a glider. The big stuff is great but I would love to learn to fly a r/c glider among the crows in my backyard. Any suggestions? I've thought of the rtf products as an introduction but then I may be stuck with tx and receivers that aren't compatible with more advanced aircraft. I'd like to do some field flights with launch but also want to park fly in my backyard. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Mike Zusi
Frederick, MD