At 10:16 PM 5/24/2005, Steve Meyer wrote:
Nice Pics.  Captured the moments.

What's this? JR R&D?  It looks like he knows how those sliders work.  lol
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/OVSS_1_2005/pages/DSC02751.html

Actually it's John flying TK's foam 3D electric profile model like it's never been flown before, he was twisting the fuse with some of his maneuvers! I told him I was going to take a picture of him with a Stylus for Peter. 8-) (good laugh)

I figured you might also spot this Futaba model sitting on a JR chair with my 10x... 8-))
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/OVSS_1_2005/pages/DSC02768.html

Somehow this makes me think of the Three.. err, Four Stooges. nyuk nyuk nyuk...
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/OVSS_1_2005/pages/DSC02756.html

Those paddles are electric bug swatters, they zap the bugs with a good spark, Capn' Jack was selling them. Of course they are posing around a Mantis. 8-)

What a riot.  Hope you saved some for Ft Wayne.

Steve