http://www.frankenmodellbau.de/

He gave me a nice price for the combo of the Highlight SLG and
Highlight Standard, the postage to the UK was not too bad and there is
no import duty to pay from within the EU.  The only grumble I have is
the lack of any hardware with the kits and the fact that the fuselage
of the Highlight Std has a mount for the V-Tail which will
substantially weaken the joint with the conventional tailplane unless
I decide to beef it up but I don't want to add weight to the tail end!

:)

Justin.