For Sale for a friend

NSP Victory C   It has Airtronics Servos in Fuse, Mulitplex on flaps and DAD servo's on ailerons. It has a brand new battery.The plane is about 5 years old. Only been flown about 2 dozen times. Never Broken.  Yellow and Blue.   He would like to get $600 for plane, servo's and Battery. He has a Hi-tech Super Slim 8 Ch. Receiver in it. He wants $50 more if it is included. And he also has it in a JT airplane bag, he wants another $50 if it goes with and would prefer it did go.

The reason for selling it is he is afraid of breaking it, that is why there are so flew flight,(my opinion) I have part of those 2-dozen flights on it.

If anybody is interested, Contact me and I can point you the right direction.

Mike Fox