Warren, it looks like a nice quiver. Appears as your ready for just about any condition. Since I have Escapes, I wouldn't mine adding any of the other three to my selection. Soon....

Any back order on new Pikes?  Who has them?

At 09:53 AM 5/28/2005, Warren Mansonhing wrote:
I've put some assembly notes on my Pike Superior here:
http://www.badger.rchomepage.com/pikesup.html

Right now it's a showdown between the Big 4: Pike, Icon, Supra and Escape to see which I prefer.

Warren

From: "Marta Zavala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Subject: [RCSE] Pike Superior ??
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:17:55 -0700

Bought a new carbon Pike Superior and am building it out this weekend. Its
going to be a piece of cake as I got the premade wiring harness with it. I
hate making the wiring harness for any plane-this harness is really a time
saver for me.  The plane comes with the servo tray/bulkhead already
installed in the fuse.  The cut outs for the ele/rudder servos are already
made and leave little room for anything much bigger than say a 368/etc.
What are you guys using for your elevator?  Also, how are you getting
adequate TD type flap travel on your top actuated flaps?
Thanks, Walter